“Rahul Gandhi is fixated on Rafale”Sandip Ghose a pro-Modi columnists on Daily O
Rahul Gandhi’s Chowkidar Chor Hai is not resonating with masses at all, he has no narrative at all.Ruhi Tiwari on NDTV debate dated 23 March
There is obviously no resonance between the mind of these people and the objective reality of this universe. They seem to be talking from a parallel universe of their own. Here is a list of 20-25 issues I could remember off the top of my head in just 5 mins that Rahul Gandhi have been repeating in all his speeches (over 100s of them) throughout 2017, 2018 and now.
- Rafale/crony capitalism
- Agrarian crises
- RSS mindset / centralisation of power in Nagpur
- Land/forest rights
- Citizenship bill
- Spl status to Andhra/Manipur/North East
- Institutional integrity
- Judge Loya’s death
- Minimum Income Guarantee
- Right to Health act
- Women reservation bill
- Fishermen ministry
- Student’s issues – more govt funding in education/research
- Student’s freedom of speech (sedition against Kanhaiya kumar & ors)
- Will remove Sedition law
- Entrepreneurs issues – will remove angel tax.
- Protection of cultural diversity, language
- Press freedom
But still people will read some random column with a headline “Rahul gandhi is fixated on rafale” and believe it, repeat it like a parrot, because they are too lazy to do their own research and thinking. The dumbing down of the entire nation.